Please dont ridicule me!

I much prefer the M&P ergonomics to that of the Glock. The M&P is almost good enough to maybe sorta compare to the ergonomics of a 1911. Almost kinda. I owned 4 Glocks, and none of them felt like a good fit in my hand.

I will take a M&P over a Glock all day long and I have an M&P to prove that lol. The Apex DCAEK and RAM kits installed and it will be your favorite shooter! Love mine and I have tried for many years to make my hand like a Glock but it just won't happen lol They are both extremely well made and reliable but personally I will choose the M&P as my sidearm! Well when my 1911 is in the safe anyway lol

Lol says the HK man that use to dislike glocks lol. I'm sure I'll own another one soon, but right now this home is protected by smith and wesson.

I never once said I disliked them. Never once. I do like HKs better. Just for the money and the fact that I can drive to smyrna and get it fixed if anything happens or I turn it into a smooth bore... thats hard to beat.

I never once said I disliked them. Never once. I do like HKs better. Just for the money and the fact that I can drive to smyrna and get it fixed if anything happens or I turn it into a smooth bore... thats hard to beat.

I do miss the Glock customer service but I will stick with my M&P!

M&P fullsize = too big
M&P compact = too small
Glock 19 size = just right

Smith and Wesson would make a killing if they made a G19 sized M&P

Glock would make an even bigger killing if they would make it feel less like a brick in the hand!
I like a pistol that is natural for me to point shoot and Glock doesn't fit that description! I will say again that Glock's are great guns but they need to change the grip angle for it to work for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom