• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Guys... Come On... I Mean Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you will look at the direct quote from which you replied to the above message, you will see that you did in fact use the word bid.

Here are two more direct quotes of your's. Perhaps you won't agree that these are questioning people's intelligence, but I did.

And. with that said, I am done. I am not getting into a pissing contest with a stranger on the internet that I will most likely never have any dealings.

i said the same exact thing at some point yet you still decided to stand next to me and piss, I didn’t ask for your input nor did I ask you for your business so you could have kept your piss and used it for a different contest

6B9A88EE-2859-43B2-A28E-1AE4A1BD24F1.jpeg

I’m trying to tell the peanut gallery the same thing.... funny how I’m being scolded about giving my opinion where it wasn’t asked for yet here I am getting a bunch of opinions that I didn’t ask for, if you’re not selling me something don’t address me, if you don’t plan on doing business with me my opinions and whether or not I’m real fake have feedback or not have purchased things or not shouldn’t concern you

I’m trying to tell the peanut gallery the same thing.... funny how I’m being scolded about giving my opinion where it wasn’t asked for yet here I am getting a bunch of opinions that I didn’t ask for, if you’re not selling me something don’t address me, if you don’t plan on doing business with me my opinions and whether or not I’m real fake have feedback or not have purchased things or not shouldn’t concern you

But yet you keep replying. Let it go, and maybe the gallery will!

But yet you keep replying. Let it go, and maybe the gallery will!

But yet you join the gallery, I’m confused is this the part where I tuck my tail?! Let ppl say what they want and don’t defend my position? Pretty sure you wouldn’t leave it alone if it were you hell look, you’re not leaving it alone n it’s NOT you sooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom