• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Guys... Come On... I Mean Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to top line , far left under “forums”. Go to “Help” forum....second thread down “become a supporter”

Advice instead of opinions much appreciated... as I said I never took the time to navigate the site it was told about it got On n began looking for things I wanted to buy, n it’s also funny how all this ended up being about something worlds apart from what it was intended to be about, thanks for the directions

from me reading that you’ve read my posts I’m thinking you can’t piece two and two together, I’m not interfering with anyones meets, I offer more money for a number of reasons... none of them have ever been to jip anyone and no matter the reason it’s always done in good faith to let a seller know I’m serous...I.e. sending money ahead to someone I’ve never met to give them assurance I’ll keep our commitment, offering more as a thanks to them compromising with my schedule...etc, I’ve never solicited deal breaking
To my knowledge, people that usually "offer more money" can't buy the item legally so they have to offer more money to entice the buyer not to ask questions.

Advice instead of opinions much appreciated... as I said I never took the time to navigate the site it was told about it got On n began looking for things I wanted to buy, n it’s also funny how all this ended up being about something worlds apart from what it was intended to be about, thanks for the directions
Peeps just leary of folks ...alot of them are just giving you crap because they can. Just roll with it. If you are a good guy you will work out great....if you are a POS it wont take long for the sharks to weed you out.
Like has been stated, we have had a bunch of assholes show up lately.

To my knowledge, people that usually "offer more money" can't buy the item legally so they have to offer more money to entice the buyer not to ask questions.

or they offer more money for the other many reasons I’ve listed... but as I stated I Am legally able to purchase a firearm from a private individual... which is how this all began in the first place. Thanks for the meaningless comment tho

Peeps just leary of folks ...alot of them are just giving you crap because they can. Just roll with it. If you are a good guy you will work out great....if you are a POS it wont take long for the sharks to weed you out.
Like has been stated, we have had a bunch of assholes show up lately.

i can relate which is y I do things to ease ppls minds such as offer to send money prior to a meet etc. I Kno Ppl Can be scum so I try to extend the first branch to assure that person I’m not, appreciate your advice seriously

or they offer more money for the other many reasons I’ve listed... but as I stated I Am legally able to purchase a firearm from a private individual... which is how this all began in the first place. Thanks for the meaningless comment tho
That remains to be seen. Talk is cheap or maybe you would pay more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom