• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info

Please help! Antique shotgun work needed

emclean07

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
Hey ODTers Happy Friday! My brother-in-law has several shotguns (12g, 20g and maybe a .410) that have been in the family for years that need some work done. All need various things done (rust, very loose stocks, among other things) and none are functional as of now. He would like to get them working again. I looked through the gun smith and repairs section and did some searches but couldn't really find anything. The results were kind of overwhelming. He lives near Grant Park and I live in Canton. Do you have any recommendations for gun smiths who work on antique shotguns? My sister and I want to get them all fixed for him as a belated Christmas gift. Also, does anyone have any experience with Ott Gun Works in Douglasville? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey ODTers Happy Friday! My brother-in-law has several shotguns (12g, 20g and maybe a .410) that have been in the family for years that need some work done. All need various things done (rust, very loose stocks, among other things) and none are functional as of now. He would like to get them working again. I looked through the gun smith and repairs section and did some searches but couldn't really find anything. The results were kind of overwhelming. He lives near Grant Park and I live in Canton. Do you have any recommendations for gun smiths who work on antique shotguns? My sister and I want to get them all fixed for him as a belated Christmas gift. Also, does anyone have any experience with Ott Gun Works in Douglasville? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Always heard great stuff about Otts. He's given me free advice a few times and seemed to be very knowledgeable and a straight shooter, (no pun intended). If I ever need a gunsmith that's where I'm going.

Back
Top Bottom