• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please look at Bud's at least!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Word.....seller, look at Bud's price on your used gun listed for more than retail new. Buyer, look at Bud's for a gun you are interested in that is new and deduct 10% for "LNIB", "gently used", "no box or docs". If you cannot come to agreement on value to make a deal then let Gunwatcher or Slickguns settle it for you.....That is ALL........EXCEPT.. Ruger 10/22's are on sale for 170.00 so the used 300.00 ones listed will be a tough sell, sale, sail, cell. Have a great weekend Firearm Brethren!

Attachments

• bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 50
10/22 are 199.99 at Acadamy all day long. But when you throw in say a bx25 mag the price climbs 100 bucks or so.
I used to point people there too but in all fairness, they NEVER have them (and they are gone from their website, still have the take down model though). But yeah, those mags are expensive! :laugh:

What's a mossberg 930 spx going for on buds? I would look but I absolutely can't stand their web site, especially on a phone.

Word.....seller, look at Bud's price on your used gun listed for more than retail new. Buyer, look at Bud's for a gun you are interested in that is new and deduct 10% for "LNIB", "gently used", "no box or docs". If you cannot come to agreement on value to make a deal then let Gunwatcher or Slickguns settle it for you.....That is ALL........EXCEPT.. Ruger 10/22's are on sale for 170.00 so the used 300.00 ones listed will be a tough sell, sale, sail, cell. Have a great weekend Firearm Brethren!

Sage and accurate advice, sir.

It might be worthwhile to also consider tax and FFL costs. if you are really trying to justify the price of something you really want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom