• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm joining the Cart Narcs (at least in spirit)

HERMET

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
56   0
Reaction score
I always return my cart either to the store or the buggy corral.
Today I had to run to the grocery store to pick up a prescription. That was it, no groceries just the meds easypeesy in and out.
When I got out of the truck I noticed that someone had left a cart on the island next to where I'm parked. I didn't need it but that bugs me so I thought I'd be nice and take the buggy in with me.
I hadn't gone a foot when the front tire either got caught on something or locked up and I got flipped ass over elbows on the asphalt. My back is already screwed ( I just had a series of spinal ablations last week) and I couldn't move for a minute (think beached whale) before a couple of nice ladies came over and helped me up.
The back doesn’t seem to be any worse for wear but now I'm sitting in the ER with a busted wrist.
The lessons are no good deed goes unpunished and put your damn carts away.

Daggummitt brother !! I hate that you are stuck in the hospital, I would try to look at it as be glad it happened where someone was around .
It could have happened when no body saw you and you could have been really hurt and laid there for a couple of hours before someone found you or you got the strength to get up !
I would be thankful you aren’t hurt any worse for wear ! :)
(I know it sux though - here is to you getting better ! )

Daggummitt brother !! I hate that you are stuck in the hospital, I would try to look at it as be glad it happened where someone was around .
It could have happened when no body saw you and you could have been really hurt and laid there for a couple of hours before someone found you or you got the strength to get up !
I would be thankful you aren’t hurt any worse for wear ! :)
(I know it sux though - here is to you getting better ! )
Well they do have it on the security footage. They've already flagged it and filed an incident report.
The guy I talked to said it looked bad on camera, I told him if it wound up on the internet I would kick his ass.

0A95C97E-9A2A-4080-8378-1AF7F55870FC.jpeg

Gonna be able to buy every gun on the ODT at asking price!…..Hope you heal quick. 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom