• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE Looking for my Remington 7600 Pump 30.06

You should definitely follow up when you have a chance, but based on what i saw there a quite a few big differences in the 2 guns. I’m rooting for you to find yours! I collect these and will keep my eyes peeled for you. I’m guessing you don’t have the serial number that you could share the last few digits of?

You should definitely follow up when you have a chance, but based on what i saw there a quite a few big differences in the 2 guns. I’m rooting for you to find yours! I collect these and will keep my eyes peeled for you. I’m guessing you don’t have the serial number that you could share the last few digits of?

I'm pretty sure the last 4 are 8797. And thank you again.

ODT has good people and hope you get it back. Know the feeling. My grandfather passed away and his then wife gave all of his guns to some friend of theirs. Wish I was given the option to have one that belonged to him.

Just a thought, usually one gives a good feed back when a transaction is completed. Might ODT have a way to reach out and tell you who all you gave a good feedback to or on about that time frame ? Just spit balling here. Best of luck. Oscar Ramer

Just a thought, usually one gives a good feed back when a transaction is completed. Might ODT have a way to reach out and tell you who all you gave a good feedback to or on about that time frame ? Just spit balling here. Best of luck. Oscar Ramer

Yeah I did all that. But I never heard back from the member. I tried reaching out multiple times and no response. I narrowed it down to two possible members who may have purchased it, one responded quickly and the other nothing. Appreciate the help. Thank you.

Yeah I did all that. But I never heard back from the member. I tried reaching out multiple times and no response. I narrowed it down to two possible members who may have purchased it, one responded quickly and the other nothing. Appreciate the help. Thank you.

Sort of makes you think the guy not responding has it and doesn't want to give it up.

Back
Top Bottom