Please, Open Carriers, Stop “Defending My Rights”

Do you agree or disagree with this article?

• Agree

Votes: 69 93.2%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk, I am a firm 2nd amendment supporter and I have nothing against open carrying a pistol... BUT in if some random person walks into a store with rifle, I would be uncomfortable to say the least.

AH but the article makes out like these people are walking around stores with their rifles at low ready, not slung. That is not what I have seen in the videos.

Second point is in general these are Open Carry Texas events. Open carry of a handgun is against the law in Texas and I believe until just very recently if you were concealed but printed or lifted your shirt accidentally and anyone saw you could be charged with open carry of a firearm.

In my opinion far to many have a problem with open carry of a firearm no matter how it is done, the dress, the attitude, whatever. You don't like it, I understand that, so don't do it.

There's a place for rifle OC. at the range, hunting, on your property, or when training. Not in other people's faces in public, even reasonable CC users get uncomfortable when someone walks into wally world with an AR.
Agreed

In my opinion far to many have a problem with open carry of a firearm no matter how it is done, the dress, the attitude, whatever. You don't like it, I understand that, so don't do it.

Agreed.

Agree 100%. Saw 2 guys a couple weeks OC at the local Mexican place. Sitting at a table drinking beer believe it or not.

Did they start breaking bottles over people's heads and shoot their pistols in the air "Wild West" style?

Back
Top Bottom