Please, Open Carriers, Stop “Defending My Rights”

Do you agree or disagree with this article?

• Agree

Votes: 69 93.2%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because you CAN, certainly doesn't mean you SHOULD!

This open-carry
:censored: is hurting all law abiding pro-gun people everywhere! It was cute the first time but after seeing more than a few pics of folks brandishing long guns in very public places, :censored:
it gets old fast! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that feels this way...

I disagree with the article. If you want to carry an ar15, carry an ar15. The oc and cc division is what is hurting us all. Rifle oc has become the new demon that is targeted by even "reasonable" gun enthusiasts.

They sure are sparking a lot of conversation... I haven't witnessed a fence sitter turn anti over this. I've seen a few businesses cave to pressure. But they aren't what I would consider fence sitters anyway. The inevitable was just expedited with blame placed on ocrs.

I disagree with the article. If you want to carry an ar15, carry an ar15. The oc and cc division is what is hurting us all. Rifle oc has become the new demon that is targeted by even "reasonable" gun enthusiasts.

They sure are sparking a lot of conversation... I haven't witnessed a fence sitter turn anti over this. I've seen a few businesses cave to pressure. But they aren't what I would consider fence sitters anyway. The inevitable was just expedited with blame placed on ocrs.

Idk, I am a firm 2nd amendment supporter and I have nothing against open carrying a pistol... BUT in if some random person walks into a store with rifle, I would be uncomfortable to say the least.

Idk, I am a firm 2nd amendment supporter and I have nothing against open carrying a pistol... BUT in if some random person walks into a store with rifle, I would be uncomfortable to say the least.

yea down hear in newnan its pretty common to see someone open carry a pistol, but if im in walmart and someone walks in with a ar my hand goes straight to my side.

There's a place for rifle OC. at the range, hunting, on your property, or when training. Not in other people's faces in public, even reasonable CC users get uncomfortable when someone walks into wally world with an AR.

There's a place for rifle OC. at the range, hunting, on your property, or when training. Not in other people's faces in public, even reasonable CC users get uncomfortable when someone walks into wally world with an AR.

I don't. Maybe I'm not very reasonable?

Back
Top Bottom