• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Read & Watch 2 min Vid: Profit, Flipping & Capitalism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post #230

I do not know anyone who can not read.Maybe can not comprehend but CAN read.Kind of like Dunkel thinks most of us are just ignorant.Judging folks,I see.They don't meet your standards as a human being so they have to be less educated than the golden child,the elites on ODT.

They don't meet your standards as a human being so they have to be less educated than the golden child,the elites on ODT.
Skewed comments such as these come from a sense of inferiority so I dont generally pay tbem much attention. How would you feel about vetting on topic though?

You know Flippers aside.It seems we have an elite group that think they are so far superior to everyone else on ODT, why would you expect to get an intelligent conversation with such plebians here?
aren't you part of a small group that refers to the rest of the ODT as "gen pop" and constantly *****es about the direction of this forum? :boink:

Earth to condescending douchebag: Walmart is a retailer, not a wholesaler, and flippers are not licensed resellers. Being the first in line at walmart every morning while everyone else it at work, and clearing the shelves of ammo to resell for profit does not constitute a business. No one cares that you can read Wikipedia and school us on capitalism. Carry on.

aren't you part of a small group that refers to the rest of the ODT as "gen pop" and constantly *****es about the direction of this forum? :boink:

Yep CCW, this thread is definitely in the correct forum. I expected this to happen. I can't believe it took 20+ pages.

Skewed comments such as these come from a sense of inferiority so I dont generally pay tbem much attention. How would you feel about vetting on topic though?

The topic,Flippers have no place in the economy.They are pirates,ala profiteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom