• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Read & Watch 2 min Vid: Profit, Flipping & Capitalism in a Nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earth to condescending douchebag: Walmart is a retailer, not a wholesaler, and flippers are not licensed resellers. Being the first in line at walmart every morning while everyone else it at work, and clearing the shelves of ammo to resell for profit does not constitute a business. No one cares that you can read Wikipedia and school us on capitalism. Carry on.

You dont have to have a license to buy and sell ammo, even for a profit. Common sense 101.

You dont have to have a license to buy and sell ammo, even for a profit. Common sense 101.

It's not a question of legality. Your long-winded dissertation about capitalism is a total fail. The complaining on here is largely about douchey opportunists, not entrepreneurs. Common sense 1102.

Earth to condescending douchebag: Walmart is a retailer, not a wholesaler, and flippers are not licensed resellers. Being the first in line at walmart every morning while everyone else it at work, and clearing the shelves of ammo to resell for profit does not constitute a business. No one cares that you can read Wikipedia and school us on capitalism. Carry on.
capitalism doesn't require a licence.

It's not a question of legality. Your long-winded dissertation about capitalism is a total fail. The complaining on here is largely about douchey opportunists, not entrepreneurs. Common sense 1102.
It wasnt mine. It was a copy and paste. Paying sttention 202.

The comment "douchey opportunist" stems from a positiin of non-opportunity. Dont hate the folks who can if you cant.

Last edited:
Wow! Gotten kind of vicious. Isn't this a thread by a non-credentialed teacher, trying to teach and explain capitalism to the perceived poor internet masses, on ODT, in the Stupid Stuff Forum? How could this possibly go wrong? How could anyone take this thread seriously? Yep, when I want to be taught about International Politics, I run straight to the Stupid Stuff Forum of ODT to get answers to my questions. Have fun with the thread, don't get vicious. Baiting is an art form on ODT. This is just another example. Personally, I thought the answer "Glass Houses" was so well thought out and pithy. Now where is that sarcasm button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom