• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please Read

white

Default rank <5000 posts
Peg Leg
87   0
Reaction score
Hey guys my son's best friend(he is 5) and his family lost everything in a fire last week. They were renting and I do not think they had any insurance. I have known the family for a while and they are good people. There has been a fund set up to help the family and I thought I would share it here in case anyone would be willing to give a few dollars to help them out.
Thanks guys
Here is the link
http://www.gofundme.com/dkhug0

We are accepting material donations that include clothing, toys, housing supplies, ect. that can be dropped of at EZ Title Pawn - 1511 1/2 Rice Ave. Dublin, GA 31021. With the help of the community I would like to start this fund raiser to help this family start over and give them hope for the future! Thank you and God Bless!
For questions or comments please contact Jessie at 478-595-3661 calls and text welcome!
Copied from link. Mom works at the above listed business

Mourning bump. I will also be meeting someone at Summit Racing off I-75 at 10 on Saturday.If anyone in the area wanted to send stuff to the family, I could take it to them. I will post clothes and shoe sizes for the family tonight.

Mourning bump. I will also be meeting someone at Summit Racing off I-75 at 10 on Saturday.If anyone in the area wanted to send stuff to the family, I could take it to them. I will post clothes and shoe sizes for the family tonight.

do you have a trailer and what part of town do you live in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom