• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

please tell me im not crazy

Troy3267

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   1
Reaction score
took these tonight from my front porch. they came from the horizon, and looked like a flaming ball. i thought they were flares. the one on the left hovered for a while then took off at immense speed straight up vertically into the sky, and the one on the right started slowing down then hovered for a while. the light then turned off but i could see the outline of the dark shape. it looked like a fat disc or a smashed football. i took two pictures of it when the lights were off, but it didnt show up in the pictures, i dont know why. see if you can find it in the last two pictures. either way let me know what you think.

IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

I have not seen them yet...but my wife has told me on more than one occasion she has seen them as we were driving back toward Covington on I20.

she says the one slowed down as it passed and then took off again.

yeah that matches with whats been happening here. i live in loganville, and it actually came from the covington direction. last week i was having a cigarette on my porch around midnight and i saw what looked like a shooting star, with a tail that took up a quarter of the sky. it was moving REALLY slowly, then stopped, hovered for a couple seconds, then took off like lightning towards atlanta. both instances all my hair stood on end. i still dont know how to react to what i saw hahaha.

all i know is when i was watching them lit up, they looked like a flaming ball, thats why i first thought it was a flare. but when i looked at the pictures on my computer, the light is arcing, so it must have been one light on something spinning.

Back
Top Bottom