• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

please tell me im not crazy

Saw one of "them visitors" as my Texican friends call them, about a week ago, observed with binocs. It too was stationary, started moving, dimmed, then lit back up and took off at extremely high speed. My wife thought I was crazy, but my buddy and I both observed it and he's not a "believer"....he is now. "Cual es esta Mierda?!" We have both lived near airports our entire lives, this was no plane or satellite. People just brush this stuff off through conditioning VIA media exposure.

Saw one of "them visitors" as my Texican friends call them, about a week ago, observed with binocs. It too was stationary, started moving, dimmed, then lit back up and took off at extremely high speed. My wife thought I was crazy, but my buddy and I both observed it and he's not a "believer"....he is now. "Cual es esta Mierda?!" We have both lived near airports our entire lives, this was no plane or satellite. People just brush this stuff off through conditioning VIA media exposure.

Nice catch bro.
I'm sure some jackass will be along shortly to ridicule you though.

I kid I kid. Itd be ridiculous to think we are the only life out there. However its unlikely they have visited us without anyone knowing or spilling the beans.

What are you talkin bout man? People have "known and spilled the beans" about UFO's for thousands of years. This is not just some fad that ppl. decided to make up after the Roswell incident. There have been paintings of these things on cave walls found all over the Earth.

Back
Top Bottom