Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the price police feel so civic minded that they must warn other users that a price is "gouging", I think the site owner is missing a revenue opportunity. Charge $5 per comment on a sailor's ad and if the sailor thinks it is negative, they can delete it anyway. Something tells me the price whiners won't pay the $5 and the issue becomes not.

This is by far a lot cheaper than renting a table for a day at the local flea market to sell your crap. Plus you have the added benefit of a larger clientele online than any flea market all who are like minded about the 2nd amendment.

Anybody else keep changing their votes back and forth because of the compelling arguments so far?

You mean the arguments being made by people who are demanding a free service, and the right to buy other peoples property at prices they decide upon?

I don't find that compelling, here or in the voting booth.

If the price police feel so civic minded that they must warn other users that a price is "gouging", I think the site owner is missing a revenue opportunity. Charge $5 per comment on a sailor's ad and if the sailor thinks it is negative, they can delete it anyway. Something tells me the price whiners won't pay the $5 and the issue becomes not.
Your one of the worst glock price cops on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom