• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PlumCrazy COMPLETE AR Lowers @ $119.99 SHIPPED to UR FFL

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
196   0
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Saw this and thought of all my friends that might want one ...
I don't personally have one, so this isn't a recommmendation, just a FYI
for those that mightwant one at a really good price

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/PlumCrazy_C_15_Composite_Lower_p/pc-lowerassembly.htm

Description:
Orders over $90 ship for free - Smoking Hot - By Far the most advanced composite AR 15 lower on the market today, and at a price anyone can afford. This AR-15 composite lower should mate on ALL milspec AR15 uppers and is ready to "pin on" with this product code. The color options are as follows: Black, Dark Earth, and Pink. The composite lower will remain black but the pistol grip and butt stock will be the respective color chosen (Black, Dark Earth or Pink) at check out. Dark Earth and Pink add $10 to cost.

Earl Clark - Cumming, Georgia

Last edited:
Not too excited about the composite lower (although I do think they have a place!) but I was nosing around the rest of the site and they have some interesting stuff. Have you done business with them before? Can you recommend the company even if you can't recommend the lower?

These plum crazy lowers are a pretty good deal if you are wanting a lightweight complete lower. If you start modifying the trigger group, stock, grip, etc then you might be better off with a cheaper forged stripped lower and in it for the same money in the end. We sell quite a few of them, and they don't last long once they're in stock.

We have thousands and thousands of customers floating around. We do quite a bit of forum sponsorship. We generally try to be a "cut above" most eCommerce websites :cool:.

These plum crazy lowers are a pretty good deal if you are wanting a lightweight complete lower. If you start modifying the trigger group, stock, grip, etc then you might be better off with a cheaper forged stripped lower and in it for the same money in the end. We sell quite a few of them, and they don't last long once they're in stock.

We have thousands and thousands of customers floating around. We do quite a bit of forum sponsorship. We generally try to be a "cut above" most eCommerce websites :cool:.

Welcome to the ODT!

Yea ..... but I would spend the extra few dollars with BLUE BERET just because he is an ODT SUPPORTER ! ;)

Good point.

I buy locally when the price difference is under 10% or $25.
Our local guys can't compete with Georgia's inflated sales tax (7% is INSANE!)
They need our support

We currently are seeing the "drama" of "Fat Cat" government on a national level ... why are we so "blind" to what's going on
in our own "back yard"? A 7% Sales Tax is often larger than a merchant's gross profit margin !!!

Ask your friends that own a business if they could live off a 7% NET profit ... I own a small business and can tell you that today's economy
makes a 7% NET Profit really really difficult! to achieve!

God Bless You ALL!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom