• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pof mp5?

Having fired all of them , I just want a standard mp5. The sd is stupid quiet but not enough to dump the money into it. This pof with my can on it will be good enough. The mp5k is a cool little pistol. I see pof makes one. Not sure when they will import them here

James Christian at Christain Armory works messaged me on Facebook end of last week. He had one then. He said $1475+tax. Mags were $46 a pop. Might could find cheaper but he "had" one...may still be there. PM him and see. I'm pretty sure Christian Armory Works is on here

James Christian at Christain Armory works messaged me on Facebook end of last week. He had one then. He said $1475+tax. Mags were $46 a pop. Might could find cheaper but he "had" one...may still be there. PM him and see. I'm pretty sure Christian Armory Works is on here

Already committed to buy one from jake at quiet riot . He has them in route ! Had no plans to buy anymore guns. All I went in was to pick up my suppressor. Then he dropped this **** on me. He knows how to push folks buttons ! It always starts with "do you have any interest in...". I know then the next week will be a roman noodle week .

Last edited:
Already committed to buy one from jake at quiet riot . He has them in route ! Had no plans to buy anymore guns. All I went in was to pick up my suppressor. Then he dropped this **** on me. He knows how to push folks buttons ! It always starts with "do you have any interest in...". I know then the next week will be a roman noodle week .

Hahaha I keep hearing Jake's name dropped. Might need to pay a visit and get properly acquainted. Just wanted to pass it along my friend :D

Actually sears are now $28,000+. Sear is worthless without a host and it's hard to find a good host unless you fork out another $5,000+ for the real deal. So in end, clones do matter somewhat when talking about full auto capabilities.

Man yall see that picture of Soviet shooting from this weekend?
i.imgur.com_h9wIg4N.jpg

Actually sears are now $28,000+. Sear is worthless without a host and it's hard to find a good host unless you fork out another $5,000+ for the real deal. So in end, clones do matter somewhat when talking about full auto capabilities.

:lol: if your spending 28,000 your a jerk for cheaping out on the gun. Let's just put a $2,000 dollar pistol in a 10 dollar walmart holster. Come on guy. Plus good lord those things have gone up! Almost 30 grand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom