• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POF or Century AP5

Plus one for Century. Because century isn’t touching these at all. Merely importing from MKE. Top notch at least mine early 2020 batch from an armorer of 10 plus these are good kit. Some of the recent ones 2022 are much ****tier….
This will be fs / ft when I unlock more posts.

Obviously it’s not stock. Obviously it’s not cheap. Obviously the suppressor doesn’t come with. Optics and light can or can not come with. Depending on budget. But you seem interested make me an offer. Early batch of AP-5s here. With magpul lower. Lots of 30rd mags. A 20rd and a 15rd. SB brace. USA handgaurd. Let me know. I work in Alpharetta daily.
C1A248F3-6727-44D0-9080-7D6C9C27EFEE.jpeg

You're splitting hairs at this point. The MKE has a slightly better finish/weld marks. Both have had random issues with stuff breaking/not being right (e.g. canted sights for both). You kinda gotta pick the country of origin and what they each bring. Anyone is a winner. Just do a good once over at your LGS, strip it down, relube, and run the 400/500 rounds of 124gr 9mm and you're golden.
I went mke because I got a stellar deal on a bundle and was able to sell it a bunch of random peices to bring the price close to the current core price. FYI the bundles aren't worth it since the latest price drop, just the core or core + brace deals.
20220323_112944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom