Pof rebel

jeepnuts

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Rockcrawlin’ Toyota Dude
141   0
Reaction score
Any experiences out there with the POF Rebel? I want to like it. I would pick one up but the Reviews are mostly bad on this thing

anybody heard of an update or a new batch that is Gtg?

thanks

I have one... if you take care of it, keep it really clean, an carry a can of rem oil with you. It shoot really good, the more you shoot it the better it gets.. if you shoot dirt cheap ammo don't clean it an use no lube, you will want to break it in half... I keep my clean an lubed shoot cci blazers.. I shot it last week 100 times only two malfunctions... it needs to be cleaned about ever 100 shots an relubed... its a blast to shoot, an all AR 15 accessories will fit. The brace it comes with is trash, I put magpul on mine
20210416_125815.jpg

I have one... if you take care of it, keep it really clean, an carry a can of rem oil with you. It shoot really good, the more you shoot it the better it gets.. if you shoot dirt cheap ammo don't clean it an use no lube, you will want to break it in half... I keep my clean an lubed shoot cci blazers.. I shot it last week 100 times only two malfunctions... it needs to be cleaned about ever 100 shots an relubed... its a blast to shoot, an all AR 15 accessories will fit. The brace it comes with is trash, I put magpul on mineView attachment 3230840
Sounds like a complete pita

I have one... if you take care of it, keep it really clean, an carry a can of rem oil with you. It shoot really good, the more you shoot it the better it gets.. if you shoot dirt cheap ammo don't clean it an use no lube, you will want to break it in half... I keep my clean an lubed shoot cci blazers.. I shot it last week 100 times only two malfunctions... it needs to be cleaned about ever 100 shots an relubed... its a blast to shoot, an all AR 15 accessories will fit. The brace it comes with is trash, I put magpul on mineView attachment 3230840
That’s the best review I’ve seen on it so far... and it sounds awful

“I shot it last week 100 times only two malfunctions... it needs to be cleaned about ever 100 shots an relubed...”

I would expect a Hi-Point to do better than that. Other than “it blew the hell up”, that’s the worst critique I’ve heard on a firearm in recent memory.

Had one and traded next day, Would not run anything I put it in good or cheap without malfunctions, Running suppressor makes it worse. Buy mp-15 22 pistol as I did and better gun period!

Back
Top Bottom