• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

POF Tombstone

I would think Henry Rifles would be coming out with a 9mm version soon, if not any time now.
I wrote to them when I bought my 357/38 model that they needed to get a 9mm version of the Golden Boy so we could use the most prolific ammo in existence after SHTF scenarios take place. They never listened though. I think my wife might secretly run the company :(

From what I read the mags are proprietary to POF. They are the same ones they use in their Phoenix pistols.

Overall I like seeing this kind of thing. Innovation is never wasted. I personally have better things to spend $2K on, but it's an interesting concept.

I hadn’t seen that about the magazines. That’s what I get for assuming!

I love lever guns, both traditional and the newer tactical set ups (I own both). This one is a little out there but I see it as a starting point for something that may be pretty cool down the road after a few cycles of development. Having a 20 round magazine doesn't really do much for avoiding the a assault weapon ban even if it doesn't auto load.

cmshoot cmshoot brings the real deal facts as always which I can appreciate verses just a "I don't like it because its different" opinion. Thanks cmshoot cmshoot
Make sure you cup the b@lls too 🤣

Something like that is best utilized with a silencer, my 357/38 lever action sounds awesome with 38 range ammo and a ti-rant .45, as well as the wolfman, rugged obsidian 9 and the sico 9.

dude when I saw this I thought of the phone calls I was going to get asking for them. Reeks of Busch light, fudds, and incest. I don't work the counter though, so I have avoided the for them so far.

Back
Top Bottom