Polish AK mags $10.95

Other than these being $2 cheaper why would you rather have these that have been painted over as opposed to the brand new factory Croatian BHO mags?
Because BHO do not work in all rifles/pistols taking AK mags, like in PTR32.
Croatian mags need work to make them lock up in some guns. I have not had any problems with East German or Polish mags, so far.

All ya gotta do is grind that lil dimple off....make almost any mag a BHO mag.

I would consider getting them not so much because they're BHO, but because they're brand new. It seems like $2 is well worth not messing with cleaning up rust, etc.

Because BHO do not work in all rifles/pistols taking AK mags, like in PTR32.
Croatian mags need work to make them lock up in some guns. I have not had any problems with East German or Polish mags, so far.

The ones at sgammo are supposedly re-worked so that fitment isn't an issue.

I would consider getting them not so much because they're BHO, but because they're brand new. It seems like $2 is well worth not messing with cleaning up rust, etc.

The ones at sgammo are supposedly re-worked so that fitment isn't an issue.

Other than these being $2 cheaper why would you rather have these that have been painted over as opposed to the brand new factory Croatian BHO mags?

Bought 10 of those Croatian BHO's from sgammo at 12.49 and they work well, heavy well made and fit well in my AK's. Going to get more before they are gone and flip them here pending the outcome of November for $60 each, if "That Woman" gets elected. Otherwise I'll have quality mags for myself! LOL

Bought 10 of those Croatian BHO's from sgammo at 12.49 and they work well, heavy well made and fit well in my AK's. Going to get more before they are gone and flip them here pending the outcome of November for $60 each, if "That Woman" gets elected. Otherwise I'll have quality mags for myself! LOL

Classic Firearms has the Croatian BHO for $9.99 each if you buy 42 of them :) Group buy?

Back
Top Bottom