• Chevy Camaro

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Dodge Challenger

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • My Supra is better and all others

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough. I guess a better analogy would be that it's like that song that gets played over and over and over and over on the radio. Just my opinion though, and seeing as how they have been in continuous production for so long I guess I'm in the minority. I'm sure we can all agree though that any of these beats any of the fat piped Honda Civics on the road today.
And certainly none of that means that I think you have to like the car. They aren't my favorite cars either, though I respect the heritage.

66 ss chevelle.jpg
Like the one in high school

That looks just like mine.
Marina blue w/black vinyl top. Black vinyl interior that’d make your butt sweat just looking at it (no A/C). AM radio that you couldn’t hear when the old quadrajet carb started sucking air under full throttle.

I'm a 4wd truck kinda guy. We always put WAY to much motor in our trucks and hit the woods to paint the trees. Cars are fun but it sure is cool getting asked "Man, what's in that thing?!" At the next red light when you keep up with a muscle car

The KING of all time.

a7eae0be209188f52a3f37c5c11519e0.jpg
Nice car. Great sound.
I out ran a bunch of them in my 1970 Mustang fastback with 351 Cleveland stock motor and a factory 3 speed in the floor. I hit 2nd at 65 and barked while looking at them in the rear view mirror. Didn’t hit third till 85 or 90. They were hard to see in rear view by then.
They were too heavy and rear tires were too easy to spin off the line.
But they are pretty.

I also had a 2007 Ford Shelby GT350. One of the sweetest cars I have ever driven with Hurst short throw 5 speed. Much lighter and lower than the GT 500’s...better handling. With a supercharger it would blow the GT 500’s away. Weight my friends. Think weight.

Back
Top Bottom