• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*POLL* Do you think BIKER13 deserves the HEN OF FAME?

Should BIKER13 be awarded THE HEN OF FAME?

• YES, he’s a huge asset to this site

Votes: 75 52.4%
  • NO, he posted something once that hurt my feelings

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • TACOS (hell YES he deserves it)

Votes: 50 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just drop the Hen of Fame stuff for BIKER. Has anyone taken the time to see who is on the list? The list should be updated, but the first list shown, has no one who has the most posts, most likes, or anything like that. The list includes a guy who services the server, owner of another site (way back), an auction winner, an anniversary winner, couple of cooks and a photographer, just to name a few. Oh, it also includes a member who sold fake stuff to the members, a liar, a whiny voiced troll, who told a story and was awarded the Hen of Fame. He is also why this site has a damn chicken as the "face" of the site. BIKER sure doesn't belong in that group. He doesn't cook, doesn't take pictures, has never owned a site, never won an auction or was an anniversary winner, and he surely isn't a liar, con man and overall POS like one of the Hen of Fame members. Nah, don't give BIKER that award now or anytime in my opinion. He doesn't need it, because WE already know he should have it.

Wasn't it nice of the MOD to drop by an explain that a poll to give BIKER an icon would not the reason he got the icon or did not get the icon. I have an idea, start a poll to figure out what my answer to him would be.

Thread status...
TM9FSb.gif

Yes he should... because he seeks the approval from other men and he has gotten the approval he seeks from a great group of guys! He is 1st ballot Hen of Fame material if you ask me.

I APPROVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom