• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*POLL* Do you think BIKER13 deserves the HEN OF FAME?

Should BIKER13 be awarded THE HEN OF FAME?

• YES, he’s a huge asset to this site

Votes: 75 52.4%
  • NO, he posted something once that hurt my feelings

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • TACOS (hell YES he deserves it)

Votes: 50 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just drop the Hen of Fame stuff for BIKER. Has anyone taken the time to see who is on the list? The list should be updated, but the first list shown, has no one who has the most posts, most likes, or anything like that. The list includes a guy who services the server, owner of another site (way back), an auction winner, an anniversary winner, couple of cooks and a photographer, just to name a few. Oh, it also includes a member who sold fake stuff to the members, a liar, a whiny voiced troll, who told a story and was awarded the Hen of Fame. He is also why this site has a damn chicken as the "face" of the site. BIKER sure doesn't belong in that group. He doesn't cook, doesn't take pictures, has never owned a site, never won an auction or was an anniversary winner, and he surely isn't a liar, con man and overall POS like one of the Hen of Fame members. Nah, don't give BIKER that award now or anytime in my opinion. He doesn't need it, because WE already know he should have it.

Wasn't it nice of the MOD to drop by an explain that a poll to give BIKER an icon would not the reason he got the icon or did not get the icon. I have an idea, start a poll to figure out what my answer to him would be.

Right on. **** a hen. Let's make him viking warrior king or something that kicks ass.

I've been to more than 10 M&G's. Probably more like 20. One was organized by Dobbs. The rest were organized by the viking warrior king, or whatever title we decide to call Biker13. And I miss quite a few of them, so there's a bunch of them throughout the year, every year. But let's be very careful and not call them ODT meets, because they're not related to this site in any way. Its just a crazy coincidence that 50 of us all happen to be in the same establishment at the same time, and it could be thanks to Biker13. We'll call them "acquaintances of an internet site meet and greets".

I do wonder what it would be like if Don had never been here. I've met a lot of good folks because of those internet site meets.

It is funny that I never knew there was a hen of fame until last night.

Yeah this will probably be deleted. I really did enjoy typing it, though...

I wonder if someone has cleaned her undercarriage lately....
Yes, and here are the pics to prove it:

BEFORE
A72B8F1E-C6D1-4623-AEC4-12F3CE63C83C.jpeg

AFTER
E46739F4-0949-4591-A10F-E6EA0EF435F3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom