• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

poll & intel : 22 Jihad Training Camps in the US – FBI Refuses to Take Action

Yup Without any problem....I will see if I can get you the address,Or you can just ask the sheriff... I had a guy that was pumping my septic tank last year and I was telling him about it because he lives there and didn't know about it....So he called the sheriff and they told him they knew about them but there wasn't anything they could do about it because they were not even allowed to go near the property....Or that was what he told me..And he was pretty pissed so I'm sure that is probably what they told him... And here is a link to a bunch of articles about it....Check it out and I would like to know what you find...Might be time for a bacon party soon.... Anyway here's a link: https://www.google.com/webhp?tab=Xw...CAUQqS4oAg#q=muslim+training+camp+commerce+ga
Steve

imagejpeg

What exactly do you want the police to do about it? Arrest them for being Muslims? And you don't think those camps are being watched?

We as Americans need to live our lives by a different creed....its the wish creed. We dont hope, we wish....We wish a mother ****** would try something stupid

Back
Top Bottom