Popular Foods that are Over Rated

1697985184217.png

Over smoked, over cooked, and dried out chopped pork “BBQ” served on a welfare bun with slawdust and canned baked beans in most Georgia locations (I’m looking at you, Sonny’s) is an atrocity. And whatever that nasty vinegar based “sauce” you put on it. Yuck! 🤮 Maybe I’m just spoiled by good ol’ West of the Mississippi BBQ but Texas style beef ribs, brisket, or a whole hog smoked in the pit over hickory and slathered in San Antonio, Kansas City or St. Louis style BBQ sauce is divine. Nashville and Memphis style are close seconds. The only place that consistently disgraces a dead hog worse than Georgia is North Carolina and that godforsaken mustard based sauce they use…it’s a crime against humanity.

Over smoked, over cooked, and dried out chopped pork “BBQ” served on a welfare bun with slawdust and canned baked beans in most Georgia locations (I’m looking at you, Sonny’s) is an atrocity. And whatever that nasty vinegar based “sauce” you put on it. Yuck! 🤮 Maybe I’m just spoiled by good ol’ West of the Mississippi BBQ but Texas style beef ribs, brisket, or a whole hog smoked in the pit over hickory and slathered in San Antonio, Kansas City or St. Louis style BBQ sauce is divine. Nashville and Memphis style are close seconds. The only place that consistently disgraces a dead hog worse than Georgia is North Carolina and that godforsaken mustard based sauce they use…it’s a crime against humanity.
Haha… good one! Vinegar based for the win!
Those sauces you love, might as well just pour on a bottle of dark Karo syrup.

Back
Top Bottom