• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Popular whisper pickles

I’ll buy a YHM R9 if someone is selling. I can’t find one in stock anywhere!
R9 is an awesome can. I had one back ordered for about 6 months, finally came in, I've been using this one quite a bit. I need to try it on 5.56. Sounds great on a 9mm Glock. I can beat most places in stock prices, if you want I'll make a list and let you know when Silencershop gets them in stock.

I've been on suppressor forums for a few years and here is my 2 cents from reading peoples opinions, polls, youtube videos, etc. Dead air mask is the most popular suppressor on the market, hands down. YHM has been killing it with the turbo k/T2 and the R9. Rugged Obsidian is the most popular pistol can. I believe the Omega 9k was or is the most sold suppressor, and still holds it's own, even after being a few years old. Dead Air Sandman S used to be the most popular 30cal can, but there are many other better options now that the market went to universal mounting options, especially the Nomad.

Q, energetic armament, TBAC, CGS, Griffin, are also very popular brands, but IMO Rugged, Silencerco, YHM, and Dead Air are the most popular. Go to Silencershop and see which cans/brands have the most reviews, that will tell you what to stock.

I've been on suppressor forums for a few years and here is my 2 cents from reading peoples opinions, polls, youtube videos, etc. Dead air mask is the most popular suppressor on the market, hands down. YHM has been killing it with the turbo k/T2 and the R9. Rugged Obsidian is the most popular pistol can. I believe the Omega 9k was or is the most sold suppressor, and still holds it's own, even after being a few years old. Dead Air Sandman S used to be the most popular 30cal can, but there are many other better options now that the market went to universal mounting options, especially the Nomad.

Q, energetic armament, TBAC, CGS, Griffin, are also very popular brands, but IMO Rugged, Silencerco, YHM, and Dead Air are the most popular. Go to Silencershop and see which cans/brands have the most reviews, that will tell you what to stock.
I agree with this. Silencershop will promote the heck out of stuff not selling and make it seem popular though. I've been putting YHM mounts on everything due to price and really liking the cans.

How many of the same can is too many? :D

You learn fast mosquito.

R9 is an awesome can. I had one back ordered for about 6 months, finally came in, I've been using this one quite a bit. I need to try it on 5.56. Sounds great on a 9mm Glock. I can beat most places in stock prices, if you want I'll make a list and let you know when Silencershop gets them in stock.
What I do is check wikiarms for the can every few days. If I see one in stock I’m jumping on it. I’d appreciate if you let me know when you get one to sell but it’s not something I’m hurting for. I saw on at family firearms in December and I should have jumped on it. I learned my lesson and I’m grabbing the next one I find!

What are some of your favorite whisper pickles? I want to start selling more of them. But with my $50 profit margin philosophy, I can’t really afford to buy and stock ones that people aren’t interested in. What’s your favorite can and why :)
This is a great for anything I have! And they are a GEORGIA COMPANY

Attachments

• 8B4EBF20-91E1-446E-BF6F-7E8D22B2AA66.png
    8B4EBF20-91E1-446E-BF6F-7E8D22B2AA66.png
    334.1 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom