• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

Finished high school in 1961 at Albany High. Still segregated at the time. Moved to Atlanta in 1964. Wife had big family there at the time. Everyone has bailed or died now.

I know this is a feeler but can we put up a poll to make this a little more organized? I loved the last one I was at, folks there were good folks. I know it was stated this was the only place that had space, but has all surrounding places been tried?

I know this is a feeler but can we put up a poll to make this a little more organized? I loved the last one I was at, folks there were good folks. I know it was stated this was the only place that had space, but has all surrounding places been tried?
The numbers Okuma put up in a previous post:

Here are the results of the email we sent out:

Yes, I would attend - 883
Yes, I would be a vendor - 112

This will be the news outlet that will report when **** goes sideways, lol. Good luck.

This will be the news outlet that will report when **** goes sideways, lol. Good luck.
I’m sure there are several outlets around atl that report the sideways s##t that happens up there on a daily basis

I'm not 100% sure but I think the150k population is Macon Bibb county including Warner Robins. I don't have time to dig into the census data right now. We should probably make a separate thread for this discussion as not to derail the original subject.
Ummm ... WR is not in Macon or Bibb.
And is not included in the growing mini-opolis (yet).

Quick rundown for those trying to catch up.

Macon is still a ****hole, but not as bad as some places.

Warner Robbins is a crime ridden **** show. Not as populated as some people think.

Some people thought Dice was a racist, but he claims he is not.

Fat Albert’s mom shops in Macon.

Atlanta is a great place to live?

Thomaston sucks. Lots of crime. Dangerous for women.

Stay west of the Flint in Albany.
No lies detected

• Haha
Reactions: MRH
1222028617-7f6898b13d136827f75afa2ed2879ed4a518d140752d13a3aed955cc3a6971eb-d

Back
Top Bottom