• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

More inaccuracy. Macon's not on the list with its population around 150K.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the150k population is Macon Bibb county including Warner Robins. I don't have time to dig into the census data right now. We should probably make a separate thread for this discussion as not to derail the original subject.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the150k population is Macon Bibb county including Warner Robins. I don't have time to dig into the census data right now. We should probably make a separate thread for this discussion as not to derail the original subject.
It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm not part of either population.

And as far as the original post goes, I'm up for the gun show in Albany.

Quick rundown for those trying to catch up.

Macon is still a ****hole, but not as bad as some places.

Warner Robbins is a crime ridden **** show. Not as populated as some people think.

Some people thought Dice was a racist, but he claims he is not.

Fat Albert’s mom shops in Macon.

Atlanta is a great place to live?

Thomaston sucks. Lots of crime. Dangerous for women.

Stay west of the Flint in Albany.

Hi Everyone!

We are considering having a gun show/swap meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11. We will send out an email later today to try and gauge interest in the event and this will serve as the discussion thread for it.

We currently have a hold on the Albany Civic Center and we need to make a decision in the next week or so.

What does everyone think, is there enough interest for this event to work? I tried many other places and this was the first place that didn't turn me down.
Great idea! Go for it! It is just too far for me to travel. I sincerely look forward to another NW GA/Metro Atlanta show and will sign up for tables on that one. Thanks for your work and effort. It is appreciated. alabamafats

Quick rundown for those trying to catch up.

Macon is still a ****hole, but not as bad as some places.

Warner Robbins is a crime ridden **** show. Not as populated as some people think.

Some people thought Dice was a racist, but he claims he is not.

Fat Albert’s mom shops in Macon.

Atlanta is a great place to live?

Thomaston sucks. Lots of crime. Dangerous for women.

Stay west of the Flint in Albany.
some people think reality is racism but it's really realism. I could prove I'm not racist but it would hurt a lot of feelings around here who think throwing the race card stops all conversation. It starts conversations with me but the real racist don't enjoy the conversation.

some people think reality is racism but it's really realism. I could prove I'm not racist but it would hurt a lot of feelings around here who think throwing the race card stops all conversation. It starts conversations with me but the real racist don't enjoy the conversation.

Racist. Reported.

More inaccuracy. Macon's not on the list with its population around 150K.
Yeah, Macon's "new" population, post 2014 merger with the county, is about 156,000 persons. Before, Macon was losing population at an alarming rate (not due to homicides, due to people fleeing) and was dwindling around 83-85,000 persons. Almost ALL homicides in Macon-Bibb are committed within the old city limits, and even then only in a very few neighborhoods, but you won't hear our "leaders" describe the situation as such.

Any one know if Jimmy Hot Dogs is still there across street from bus station. Rare treat and close to potential meet up site.
Yessir it is, although it’s a brand new bus station. I stop by almost every time I go to agony (Albany) F18B7B9D-5352-4ABB-9809-BE9E2C04C8BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom