• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

She showed up one night, next thing you know the wife is taking her to the Vet.... She has been a wonderful cat and is great with my young son.

IMG_0522.JPG

14 years ago. Adopted this hairball. She was 4 months old at the darke county Ohio animal shelter I lived in Ohio at the time. Anyways they were gonna put her down that day due to having to many cats and she had been returned 2xs. They said she was a "devil"

14 years later she's still with us. Just recently she had a upper respiratory infection she beats up the dogs. She's still a devil! She's furry so she gets brushed daily and gets her butt area shaved every other month. She's 10lbs now. In her prime was pushing 15lbs. She can't jump onto the couch or bed anymore. We have kitty steps for her! Kinda sad see her getting old.
And thanks to you she has had a long life full of love and treats....it just doesn't get much better than that for either of you. Well Done!

View attachment 1349877 This gal found me 7+ years ago. She was wondering around outside my house

She's a lil wild. I got her fixed and take her every year get her shots. Which is traumatic for me and her.
This gal kills full size rabbits squirrel mice rats. Baby opossum

She loves the dogs
Most mornings she is sun bathing on top of my garage. She climbs ladders. She is crazy cat
The bottom pic looks like the Circle K cat. Yeah see the Circle K store in Darien right on 17 has a full time female cat. She gets fed daily and goes to the vet as needed. Most sunny days you will see her out front laying on cases of water,.

I enjoyed all these cats, I can't have one because my wife says that every Cat in the neighborhood lives in on yard, since they sleep on top of my retaining wall, they sit on top of the wall to see the rodents or other creatures that live around my yard then they pounce. I even have seen big Cats bigger than my car Sht-Zu in my yard. I don't bother them because I have never seen a rodent around my house.

Here's Ms. Chloe, a former street urchin. I can say that there are no mice in the house. Before her, I did have an occaisional mouse. She also kills most bugs she finds including those German cockroaches after playing with them. She brings humor to the household in her own way. The down side is that my tilled winter or summer garden is an appealing giant litter box until the vegetables get established and while posting these photos, she burped up something on the hot tub cover.

Hang 20 and Hot Tub Napper
Hang 20.jpg
HotTub Guardian.jpg

Tent Inspector
Tent Inspector.jpg
Tent Inspection Complete & Passed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom