• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

Wish I had the money I have spent on critters because of my wife, Elley May.

This is one of the feral cats that I managed to trap, take to vet, have shots, neutered. Two days later he took off.
All of the others always stayed until they finally died.
BC.jpg

This is one of the feral cats that showed up on a freezing morning and has been here since. She and the dog tolerate each other.
Miki and Patches 1.jpg

Some of y'all have some pretty overweight cats. Hey that reminds me of a story. About a month ago I took Lester and the other dog Bella to be fixed. When I got back to pick them up the vet assistant read off a bunch of stuff from a clipboard about them. At one point she said " Bella has worn teeth and is overweight." So I replied with " Yeah me too. What's the big deal?"

14 years ago. Adopted this hairball. She was 4 months old at the darke county Ohio animal shelter I lived in Ohio at the time. Anyways they were gonna put her down that day due to having to many cats and she had been returned 2xs. They said she was a "devil"

14 years later she's still with us. Just recently she had a upper respiratory infection she beats up the dogs. She's still a devil! She's furry so she gets brushed daily and gets her butt
IMG_7478.JPG
area shaved every other month. She's 10lbs now. In her prime was pushing 15lbs. She can't jump onto the couch or bed anymore. We have kitty steps for her! Kinda sad see her getting old.

IMG_6196.JPG
This gal found me 7+ years ago. She was wondering around outside my house

She's a lil wild. I got her fixed and take her every year get her shots. Which is traumatic for me and her.
This gal kills full size rabbits squirrel mice rats. Baby opossum

She loves the dogs
Most mornings she is sun bathing on top of my garage. She climbs ladders. She is crazy cat

Back
Top Bottom