• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

2396956D-37BB-4D0A-8F07-20827A48C4C4.jpeg

Average house cat head sz is close to a baseball , Ranger is bigger than a softball with eyes the sz of ping pong balls...

f06d15b4d98dd94ab2fc9e767afd79a0.jpg
. Apparently she’s stump broke, or queen of all she surveys.
So, this morning I get in the car to go to WaHell, turn on the defroster and am assaulted by the nasty odor of a litter box. I'm pretty sure it was not my favorite, but one of the other useless cats who roam the neighborhood who sprayed the vent inlet on the hood. Someone's gonna get a rude awakening.

So, this morning I get in the car to go to WaHell, turn on the defroster and am assaulted by the nasty odor of a litter box. I'm pretty sure it was not my favorite, but one of the other useless cats who roam the neighborhood who sprayed the vent inlet on the hood. Someone's gonna get a rude awakening.
Trade that car and relocate a kitty.

So, this guy is a rescue cat that we got over the weekendView attachment 1489526 View attachment 1489527

He was left in a taped-shut box at Petco. He has a misaligned jaw, which is likely from an injury/abuse. Notice the snaggle tooth coming out-that is a result of the jaw issue. Despite all this, he has been very sweet with the family.
God bless you. Rescue cats rock!
I recently lost my beloved Jefferson (post 150). He to was abandoned.
I hope your cat brings you as much joy as Jefferson brought me, and that he lives a long and happy life.

Back
Top Bottom