• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

IMG_20161116_163531750.jpg
There's Maggie in the dryer.

I thought about bringing the Circle K cat home but then I came to my senses. For one it would piss off the other bitches here beyond words. And for two I tried to bring one home when I worked at the junk yard in Bonaire. The only cat out there that would let people get close to him was an orange Garfield cat I named Filthy. Yeah it was a junk yard and he was always rubbing up on dirty greasy ****. But he was friendly. And he knew who was allergic because he would jump up on the counter and rub his head all over them. Well they are owner didn't dig cats so I trapped him in a box and took him how to live the life and breed some bitches that he wasn't related to. But he wouldn't have none of that and disappeared maybe two days later. Lesson learned.

XowD here where I live the animal control will trap the stray cats and take them to the local vet where they get fixed and one ear clipped. They clip the ear so they can tell at a distance which ones are already fixed. Most of them live around the old mostly abandoned Darien Outlet Center next to I95. I used to feed them before I got ejected from the property. Seriously I got a no trespass notice from McIntosh Co about 6 months ago. Never been banned from anywhere but I guess the oversensitive bitches at the Darien Outlet feel threatened by my fat ass walking around there.

XowD here where I live the animal control will trap the stray cats and take them to the local vet where they get fixed and one ear clipped. They clip the ear so they can tell at a distance which ones are already fixed. Most of them live around the old mostly abandoned Darien Outlet Center next to I95. I used to feed them before I got ejected from the property. Seriously I got a no trespass notice from McIntosh Co about 6 months ago. Never been banned from anywhere but I guess the oversensitive *****es at the Darien Outlet feel threatened by my fat ass walking around there.
Well, you were seen chasing *****. LOL

How about completely worthless cats? Here are 2 of the 3 that we have:

View attachment 1512320 View attachment 1512321 View attachment 1512322 View attachment 1512323

And, yes, these were taken by my potato phone camera...
That's pretty cool. We had an orange Garfield cat back in Fort Valley . It was a female which is supposed to be kinda rare. I named her Zero because of her personality or lack thereof. But one night she went outside and managed to slide down and get stuck between the limbs of a Crape Myrtle in the front yard. I didn't find her for hours and the damage was done by then. She finally died on a towel in my ugly green chair. I felt bad and cut the tree down with a Sawzall. But it was one of those freak accidents cats get themselves into.

Back
Top Bottom