• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

That's pretty cool. We had an orange Garfield cat back in Fort Valley . It was a female which is supposed to be kinda rare. I named her Zero because of her personality or lack thereof. But one night she went outside and managed to slide down and get stuck between the limbs of a Crape Myrtle in the front yard. I didn't find her for hours and the damage was done by then. She finally died on a towel in my ugly green chair. I felt bad and cut the tree down with a Sawzall. But it was one of those freak accidents cats get themselves into.

Sorry for your loss. His (now her, as he was neutered last week :) ) name is Swamp as that was his destination when the girlfriend "rescued" him a few months back. He is full of character!! The other two are pretty laid back and just slowly move from chair to couch back to chair. Swamp runs 90mph every where he goes. Up and down the hall, across us to the counter, climbs the curtains then back down the hall again. He never rests. However, if he wakes me again by pouncing on my face in the middle of the night and biting my nose; he will be an outside cat. :behindsofa:

mT77v1OZ66LQXGGpuGLquTlpdn1fJ3nfY6gcN9saqRg.jpg
That right there is funny.

Back
Top Bottom