• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

How often do you folks take your cats to the vet?
A stray adopted me several years ago but other than coaxing into a box one time(and probably only) to go get fixed I have not had her to the vet. I do put on a seresto collar every spring.

Attachments

• skits.jpeg
    skits.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 7
m
Gotcha.

Our little blond boy is skin and bones and has taken to throwing up daily and I'm concerned (never thought in a million years I would care about this type of thing, but I do). I want to see if it's dietary or if he's actually ill. He eats like a pig, but a couple hours later he pukes. Daily.
skits pukes about once a week. slimy clear/with grass. My beagle of 15 years puked every few days -same type of upchuk but the vet never was concerned. Other than doing that she seems ok. chases squirrels,chipmonks, birds.

Gotcha.

Our little blond boy is skin and bones and has taken to throwing up daily and I'm concerned (never thought in a million years I would care about this type of thing, but I do). I want to see if it's dietary or if he's actually ill. He eats like a pig, but a couple hours later he pukes. Daily.
We have one named River that I adopted out as a kitten to a coworker at the port of Brunswick back in 17. I had to go get her back last July since the coworker had been treated for stage four breast cancer and had to move back to upstate NY with her parents. She has since passed on at the age of 38.
Anyway...River WILL eat the plain dry food the rest of them eat. But when she does it's coming back up in a very short time. When I got her they sent a container of Blue Buffalo with her. That's fine if you only have one cat to feed. But it's on the pricey side for dry food. So now we feed River her own food ( usually Iams) in my wife's office where the rest of them can't get to it.
All that being said the higher grade food MAY solve your issues but you probably still need to plan on a trip to the vet.

I grew up with a guy who's dad built a huge house in Gray. Like three bedrooms upstairs and three downstairs with full finished basement. I should mention he had one son and two daughters.
One day I asked why big Mike built such a big ass house. He just said " The kids always come back home. And they usually bring more kids with them."
I've seen that happen a few times

Back
Top Bottom