• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your spring, garden stuff

Huh? :confused: There are southern highbush and rabbiteye varieties that grow and produce VERY well here. If they're not supposed to, the ones in my yard and up at my cabin in Banks didn't get the memo. ;)
My high bushes bloom extremely early. Usually February. Some years they hit that magical week where it is 60* and pollinators are out. Some not. I grow mostly rabbit eye varieties and keep the 25 or so high bush plants as more of a novelty and treat when they do produce. Maybe I just have the wrong varieties. Glad your experience is different.

My high bushes bloom extremely early. Usually February. Some years they hit that magical week where it is 60* and pollinators are out. Some not. I grow mostly rabbit eye varieties and keep the 25 or so high bush plants as more of a novelty and treat when they do produce. Maybe I just have the wrong varieties. Glad your experience is different.
Yes all of mine are rabbiteye except one NORTHERN highbush that I accidentally purchased. It does squat. I assume loki's are southern highbush, especially given the stage of the berries shown, but you may be correct. :noidea:

214E853F-401F-45DC-B419-051A2B39B962.jpeg
AC373C5F-0430-416C-906B-EE9D1DFF343B.jpeg

a random high Bush and a random rabbit eye , not hard to spot the moneymaker.

Back
Top Bottom