• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post-Sandy Hook prices. What will it take?

My boss is anti gun and has given me a hassle for years about my collection (although he has done skeet shooting at events). He came to me last week saying he felt he needed protection for his family if things get really bad and what gun should he buy. I gave him recommendations and when he went to Academy there was a 4 hour wait to buy a gun so he left. The next day I brought in one of my shotguns and 50 shells for him to borrow and showed him how to use them. I didn't once say "I told you so", the more folks that want guns the better. (He's in his 50's, multi-millionare, and has used shotguns before; not worried about an accident)

My boss is anti gun and has given me a hassle for years about my collection (although he has done skeet shooting at events). He came to me last week saying he felt he needed protection for his family if things get really bad and what gun should he buy. I gave him recommendations and when he went to Academy there was a 4 hour wait to buy a gun so he left. The next day I brought in one of my shotguns and 50 shells for him to borrow and showed him how to use them. I didn't once say "I told you so", the more folks that want guns the better. (He's in his 50's, multi-millionare, and has used shotguns before; not worried about an accident)

LOL!!! Just loaned my brother a shotty and 2 boxes of shells.

It's already at that point as every distributor is sold out of just about anything popular. I was looking at RSR and Sports South today (two of the biggest distributors) just to see what they had for curiosity's sake and neither one had a single box of 9mm or 223, fmj, hp, absolutely nothing

Back
Top Bottom