• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post-Sandy Hook prices. What will it take?

I don't think it will hit like it did with sandy hook, ammo maybe, but the gun market is saturated

hold steady till june, lots of credit cards coming due and broke mother ****ers be panic buying while no work lmfao
Yeah, the market is too saturated as is. Not enough margins for the manufacturers and retailers.

It is in MOA. It's my only moa scope. But still mi-dot reticle.
giphy.gif

Yeah, the market is too saturated as is. Not enough margins for the manufacturers and retailers.
fo real

seeing turkish gauges and brand new Taurus 9s at 160 bucks or cheaper makes you wonder about the actual cost of firearms

use to be maybe 10 years ago or more that if someone asked me what kind of 9mm they could get new for under 300 bucks I would suggest a ruger95, a keltec, or possibly a hipoint. that was about it. now even walther has the creed out at around 250 bucks and its a god shooter albeit clunky and chunky as ****

i dont think they'll stay high for long. i see this more of being a spike and drop then an actual increase for some time, just like i suspect toilet paper will be back on the shelves pretty quickly when folks realize they're not ****ting out their brains.

Back
Top Bottom