Post your EDC holster

That holster has way more wear than mine does but I bet it fits like a glove. No matter what glock does have a heck of a finish after all that abuse and still look good. I sneeze and my sig and springers get a mar

That holster is less than 2 years old. LOL. I generally send my crossbreeds back and have them replaced every two years (usually when the Kydex starts to tear.). Gotta love that lifetime warranty. My 1911 crossbreed had been replaced free twice now. I don't carry a 1911 anymore so it looks brand new. This is either my second or third Glock holster.

That's the famous Glock 23 I threw across Dobbs Defense one day to demonstrate to Shemp why I carry a Glock.

@ReganR6 what is a 12:30 position because 12 is the front and 30 is the back....lmao
Truth. If I posted a picture of my EDC holster the leather is stained and warped, and my gun is covered in lint. I carry a Glock so it doesn't show much wear even though it is 20 years old, but it certainly doesn't look new.

I'm not calling out anyone in this thread but I have noticed a bunch of guys who spend a bunch of money on a gun and carry rig and then don't really carry it every day.

You on the other hand are like me. If we are wearing pants, there is a gun in there.

"Practice what you preach".... (or teach) is one of my mottos.
I don't think there is a member on here that has ever seen me w/o mine on.

I believe it was either Cooper or Ayoob that had a tradition in their group that if one member caught another not carrying then that member had to pay the other one $1.00.
Great idea.

That holster is less than 2 years old. LOL. I generally send my crossbreeds back and have them replaced every two years (usually when the Kydex starts to tear.). Gotta love that lifetime warranty. My 1911 crossbreed had been replaced free twice now. I don't carry a 1911 anymore so it looks brand new. This is either my second or third Glock holster.

That's the famous Glock 23 I threw across Dobbs Defense one day to demonstrate to Shemp why I carry a Glock.

I used to do that when some of the Kimber guys would come out to a class or if it was relevant to a particular range discussion/ drill.
Rarely do it anymore but did a few months ago when one of the wealthiest men in my community asked me the reasons why I carried a Glock.
His eyes went...:shocked:... but he understood the point I was making.

Funny... you don't see many folks doing that w/ some of the other brands.
I would imagine most of the polymer framed ones would be fine & even some of the metal framed ones too.

For me a Glocks ability to be treated roughly comes from the confidence of knowing the gun can withstand it, YEARS of pushing them pretty hard, & the companies policy of repairing just about anything wrong w/ a factory gun.

Back to holsters... I am amazed at how well these CTACS hold up. When I stopped swapping out one of the Ravens for rangework I was curious how well they would stand up to more rigorous use. They are tough as nails but way more comfortable.

I hate plastic holsters as much as most of you hate Obama. I hate IWB holsters as much as Kayne West hates white people. OWB Leather or it stays at home. On Glock Days (Most days) DeSantis open top ..and as you can tell from the lack of wear on the CBOB holster, I don't carry it much anymore. It's made by Circle Seven Leatherworks out of Bardwell, KY. I love everything about this holster. It's comfortable, holds it's shape well, perfect fit. I've carried it probably 30-40 times over the past few years and it doesn't even have a belt mark.

uploadfromtaptalk1426590138064.jpg

"Practice what you preach".... (or teach) is one of my mottos.
I don't think there is a member on here that has ever seen me w/o mine on.

I believe it was either Cooper or Ayoob that had a tradition in their group that if one member caught another not carrying then that member had to pay the other one $1.00.
Great idea.
To be fair... There should be a rule that says if you call a guy out for not carrying and they produce then you owe $5 and you get a free stealth lesson...

Back
Top Bottom