• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

potential glock fanboy

Glock is the perfect wife. After you get a boob job, taning bed, liposuction, hair cut + color, ect. She'll look almost presentable and will work a little better. Or you could have just gotten the Legion supermodel to begin with.

But I always heard that supermodels were high maintenance and like to drain your bank account :drum:

So I broke down and bought a glock. In the past I've been more focused on the rifle side of the world and have some nice ones in the safe. Giving the fact that I've almost completely ignored hand guns all together...stupid me I guess. The fit and feel, the ergonomics, and the tailored feel to my hand without me being there is fantastic! Rant over I guess!

I did the exact opposite. I had handguns for several years before I ever got a rifle. I decided I better get an AR right around October 2012. Thanks Obama!

But I always heard that supermodels were high maintenance and like to drain your bank account :drum:
Sometimes yeah gotta pony up the cash if yah wanna be a playah. Id rather buy a real supermodel than built a franken one. Ive still got a Glock side piece for those special times of the month. (100% stock/unmodified)

They're like Honda Accords. Reliable. They ain't fancy but when ya need to shoot sump'n, they just go bang. Kind of boring, really. I have several. I still think they should cost tree fitty. Don't show it to your friends. They won't be impressed. Keep a 1911 around to show your friends. Show the Glock to those who wish to do you harm.

Your analogy stands out to me because I normally say a Glock is like a Honda Civic.

Edit to add: I own Glock pistols and had a Honda Civic for about 14 years. Neither are exciting to me but they're reliable and come at a reasonable price.

glocks produce a cheap, reliable, lightweight, modern handgun for the everyday person and law enforcement. They're warranty is great as far as i can tell when I owned one.

If you like plastic/polymer framed handguns then the glock should suit your needs but it won't have the flash and show of other companies

Back
Top Bottom