• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Precision Rifle Expo, Blakely, GA - Sept 15/16

Just saw this, so no way I'm making it, but just checked out the Arena website again and it sounds like they have made major improvements just since last year. An air conditioned shooting house on the 2300 yard range?! :shocked:

Sounds like their making it civilized folk friendly.

Great event out here some great clinics and product demonstrations. So worth it just to get behind different rifles, glass, gear and speak to educated representatives, and competitive shooters with tons of information to share. Unknown range shots, steel plates, long range shots... the classes / clinics have been great... Everyone is approachable and willing to share...Best hands on event in the South East for PRS...

Great event out here some great clinics and product demonstrations. So worth it just to get behind different rifles, glass, gear and speak to educated representatives, and competitive shooters with tons of information to share. Unknown range shots, steel plates, long range shots... the classes / clinics have been great... Everyone is approachable and willing to share...Best hands on event in the South East for PRS...
Damn. I wish I had seen this thread sooner.

Back
Top Bottom