• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

President Obama's performance

Yeah, well.. Sorry you disagree. *shrug*

Maybe Romney, the real creator of Obamacare, will save us all.

or

Maybe Al Gore's Texas cheerleader, flipflopping, fake conservative conman Perry will save us...

or

The former Federal Reserve head Cain....

or

The former IRS attack dog Bachmann...

But there is no way that Dr. Ron Paul, a statesman that hasn't flipfloped in his 20 years in politics and predicted the economy would go in the toilet like it has could be the answer to our problems. Maybe people think he is not 100% perfect but no one else in the running is either. No one else has the balls to openly challenge the paradigm all the other candidates including Obama are working with.

I did not vote. McCain was a joke. They gift wrapped the election for Obama. Looks like they are going to do it again because all the Repub candidates are fake conservatives and establishment stooges, except for Ron Paul.

I did not vote. McCain was a joke. They gift wrapped the election for Obama. Looks like they are going to do it again because all the Repub candidates are fake conservatives and establishment stooges, except for Ron Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like some things about Ron Paul but i wish someone would ask him what would he do if we were attacked under his watch? Would he just slap sanctions on them or would he retaliate? He's always saying we should stay out of other countries business and take care of ourselves...sounds great, but do you think the terrorists are going to leave us alone? They are hell bent on killing people in this country and it's gonna be that way from now on. Just like Bush said after the 9/11 attack, WE WILL BE FIGHTING THIS WAR FOR GENERATIONS TO COME. Too me Paul strikes me as being too much of a wimp to protect this country.....even more of a wimp than the one in the WH now.

It never ceases to amaze me when people are so proud of NOT voting. Every time you DON'T vote you throw away your voice. You sit back so high and mighty and snipe at all the republicans and withhold your vote, which combined with all the other brainwashed paulbots MIGHT just keep the obamas out of office. You have nothing to brag about.

View attachment 61120

Ron and paulbot

Everyone has caught on to Obama's tricks. He is not as dangerous to me as a new conman in the office that is totally owned by global banking having a clean slate of trust by the public. All the Repubs except Paul are all carrying the water for the global banking mafia. They are the ones destroying this country why people are hyperventilating about Obama. They will put their next puppet in office who will then be destroyed in the end just like Bush and Obama. This is because it is crunch time in the Bankster's agenda and the only one who will stand up to them is Ron Paul, regardless of what you think about him he is not owned by these people.

Concerning voting... there is a bloodless revolution in this country every time a new Prez takes office. It pacifies everyone here. The problem is... both sides are controlled by the same forces. They only differ in just enough ways to sell the public that there is a real difference. Neither parties support the constitution any more. They are only concerned about their parties and the power they can get for their party. They both equally have ran this country into the garbage for the purpose of selling people that the answer to the problem is world government.

Voting for the less of two evils leaves our children with no future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom