Price hikes.

My ex wife is half Ukrainian and half Russian. No kids together. Need I go on….? :D
My wife's Baba (Granny) was from Ukraine... However, when asked her nationality she replied "Russian."

Her accent did seem Ruskie... Came over in 1901 when she was 12. Loved her pierogies, cabbage rolls, borsch, machanka, huluski. Was fantastic food at Christmas with her Grand Parents who were also Slavic.

My wife's Baba (Granny) was from Ukraine... However, when asked her nationality she replied "Russian."

Her accent did seem Ruskie... Came over in 1901 when she was 12. Loved her pierogies, cabbage rolls, borsch, machanka, huluski. Was fantastic food at Christmas with her Grand Parents who were also Slavic.

That’s awesome! They can cook for sure. My ex got lost in a kitchen. Her mother is a proud Ukrainian and her father is native Russian, born outside St. Petersburg. Met her in the Ukraine on a missionary trip. She was my translator. She Didn’t catch the cooking gene, but spoke Russian, Ukrainian, German and English flawlessly. Her “interpretations” were sometimes like Ziva from NCIS though. She didn’t understand why we would refer to women as little baby chickens.

Not happening... North Port , FL will not issue certification unless their engineers sign off... if the city wont sign off the mortgage lender will not supply funds ... I need to find a way to light up the cities staff to get them off their asses.........

Attachments

• UseofPrivateProvidersPolic.pdf
    831.5 KB · Views: 3
So you guys want to get Trump back in office so he can finish implementing Trickle Down Economics with more tax breaks for corporations and the wealthiest 1% of Americans ?

View attachment 4050286

The Laffer Curve. End of argument...........

How did the 'luxury tax' work for Bill Clinton? It DID NOT!!!!!!

laffercurvegraph.png

Bill Clinton's "luxury tax" (passed with a majority Democrat Congress) destroyed several industries in America, the boat building (think "yachts") being the most notable:

From: https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...he-rich/08ea5310-4a4b-4674-ab88-fad8c42cf55b/

"As a result, in its first year and a half, the yacht tax raised a pathetic $12,655,000 for the Treasury. That's enough to run the Agriculture Department for a little over two hours. Meanwhile, the tax has contributed to the general devastation of the American boating industry -- as well as the jewelers, furriers and private-plane manufacturers that were also targets of the excise tax that was part of the 1990 budget deal."

Envy is one thing, spite is another.

Here gas is (was) cheap, so generally we don't care about gas mileage and we drive everywhere. Europe taxes the he'll out of gas so they drive tiny little cars and mopeds. Wonder who makes more in fuel tax revenue, per mile/ gallon/ liter?

Back
Top Bottom