• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Price per foot for 4' chain link fence installed?

In East Bartow I used Gordon Fence Co.
3 sides behind the house 4' high 205', 2 - 4' gates with self closer magna latch & 1 - 10' double gate
all black = $2500
3 men, installed in 5 hours

I used Witt Fence when i lived in Woodstock, they did a very good job and were the lowest bid
don't remember price; chain link & 6' wood in back next to Bells Ferry
if you go wood, ask if the use 2 or 3, 2x4's for the horizontial and the thickness of the pickets
and
if they attach the pickets with nails or staples, after 14 years staples are holding the the pickets good
and i have never sealed or painted
if you go south on Bells Ferry across the Little River bridge, 1st fence on right past the gas station

good luck on your choice, i did get some outrageous prices for the Woodstock fence

PS: the wood fence was more than the 4' chain link
both companies only use American workers

In East Bartow I used Gordon Fence Co.
3 sides behind the house 4' high 205', 2 - 4' gates with self closer magna latch & 1 - 10' double gate
all black = $2500
3 men, installed in 5 hours

I used Witt Fence when i lived in Woodstock, they did a very good job and were the lowest bid
don't remember price; chain link & 6' wood in back next to Bells Ferry
if you go wood, ask if the use 2 or 3, 2x4's for the horizontial and the thickness of the pickets
and
if they attach the pickets with nails or staples, after 14 years staples are holding the the pickets good
and i have never sealed or painted
if you go south on Bells Ferry across the Little River bridge, 1st fence on right past the gas station

good luck on your choice, i did get some outrageous prices for the Woodstock fence

PS: the wood fence was more than the 4' chain link
both companies only use American workers

I've seen your fence!
I'll give these places a call.

Back
Top Bottom