Pricing dilemma, need help and input please!

GAGunRunner

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
88   1
Reaction score
Okay guys, need some help with fair pricing in this market. My daughter informed us last night that she will be getting married on June 15th. He is a great kid, just graduated from college and after a 4 year co-op went straight to work in the engineering department at Norfolk Southern. No worries there, just have to start laying out deposits for everything from flowers to accommodations so I need to look at thinning the herd some. Quite honestly, I have no da** clue how to price things in this market. I want to be fair, but also want to make sure I don't get the short end of the stick on things that I might not be able to get for the prices I paid. Any input/help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

.223/5.56 bulk ammo brass? steel?

Mid range stripped lowers?

Mid range Franken ARs (PSA, Spikes) complete?

Ruger Mini 14 (no clue on this one)?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I'll throw out some guesses. You can always list a little high and put OBO on them. If you don't get interest you can lower the prices. My guesses are pretty wild based on what ads seem to close quick.

.223/5.56 bulk ammo brass? steel?
$0.60/round for brass. Not sure on the steel... $0.50 cents a round?

Mid range stripped lowers?
Saw lowers at the LGS for $170 last week. I don't think they're as hot right now.

Mid range Franken ARs (PSA, Spikes) complete?
140% of Nov 2011 retail. It really depends but I think prices are falling so act quick. ARs with accessories don't seem to go as high. It's the AR they want, not the scope and stuff.

Ruger Mini 14 (no clue on this one)?
No idea but I'd guess less than the ARs for % over retail.

Will post some up tonight for a few I am thinking of listing. I know the stripped lowers I have are NIB DTI's. I have tons of ammo, all makes of brass and steel. The Ruger has 6 mags and a tapco 6P stock-blue. I do have a pic of that on my phone.

IMG_3784[4].jpgIMG_3785[4].jpgIMG_3787[3].jpg

Yep pics and description would help. Or better yet for you keep your stuff and send the kids to the Justice of the Peace. :D

Well, I hear you, but only daughter and good kid. She paid her way through college with very little help from us. She is going kind of doing it small, limited guest and beach wedding, so I want to at least make that part special and have a reception after.

Back
Top Bottom