• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primary Arms 4-14 FFP Orion Reticle

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
in stock, just ordered and paid for 2 day lol. review to follow soon.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_New_4_14X44_Front_Focal_Plane_Scope_p/pa4-14xffp-orion.htm

With butler creek flip ups and shipping i paid just under 300. when it gets here im more than likely going to accurate ordnance to get rings and get it mounted by some pros who know what they are doing lol.

ive been very excited to try these scopes. i have the mini red dot and its fantastic. if its anywhere near as good as all the online reviews of the standard 4-14 FFPs by PA, i should be rather pleased.

I have the 1-6x acss scope, and the 4-14 ffp mil-mil. Been very happy with every thing so far, but I've only had the mil-mil out twice. I'll have it stretched out to at least 500 this weekend.

finally got my hands on it today. feels a tad bit heavier than i was hoping for but it should work fine for my deer rifle (sorry, last scope i had this size was a leupold mark 4 so thats the weight im used to lol). everything feels super solid on it, the adjustment clicks could be a bit more solid (bit mushy, but not bad at all), but the click is audible (barely) and can easily feel it.

hopefully get it mounted tomorrow. going fishing in the AM to tribble mill park (banana colored kayak is me lol) and then to the store to get my stuff for a crock pot roast im doing sunday. then lol, i will hopefully have time to get some proper height rings.

anyone know if the 100yd is back open at Georgia gun club? lol, dont wanna drive all the way to charlie elliot.

finally got around to getting it mounted today. had to go with High rings for the bell to clear. had her mounted once, but then i forgot that i didnt level the rifle 1st and messed it up lol. shes gtg now though.

cant wait to go shooting! just need to recoup some funds i spent today lol. bought the leupold rings, a pepr mount, and a few boxes of 300bo which exhausted my current gun fund (aka play money lol).

Back
Top Bottom