• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers

Chuckdog

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
It's great to see primers becoming more available again, at more reasonanble prices. I bought some small pistol and small rifle for around $25.00 per K the other day. I still have some that I bought about three years ago @ $15.00 per K. At least they're in stock now, and not in the $40.00 range.

I've about used up my $8.00 primers that I bought quite a while back. Sold off about 75,000 shotgun primers last summer. I'm seein more shops with them in stock. Wish I had invested in a primer factory three or four years ago.

Powder Valley has a decent inventory now, at least they did a week or so ago. Their prices on hazmat stuff are hard to beat. Pretty fast shipping, although Midway definitely has me spoiled with their shipping.

I can order powder and primers from Gamaliel thru my gun club and they don't charge shipping nor haz mat fees. Pretty sweet.

Yea I can order through mine too. I'm usually wanting something other than the norm, and like most folks now, I want it now! So I end up ordering from Powder Valley more often than not. On 8 or 10 lb plus primer orders it's usually pretty close to the gun club prices, without the wait. Plus I usually try to get others to order with me to help ease the pain.

Back
Top Bottom