• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Problem with trying to post a classified

Wahoo Creek

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Evening folks.

I've previously locked an old thread for my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and I'm now trying to start a newer thread for the same vehicle. I've run into 2 problems:

1. I am trying to use the exact same pics but now I get a message back that they are too large.

2. After I have filled out the entire template including a sale price and then click the button to submit, I get a message back that I need to include a price or trade value - - the slot goes blank when I click the button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Evening folks.

I've previously locked an old thread for my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and I'm now trying to start a newer thread for the same vehicle. I've run into 2 problems:

1. I am trying to use the exact same pics but now I get a message back that they are too large.

2. After I have filled out the entire template including a sale price and then click the button to submit, I get a message back that I need to include a price or trade value - - the slot goes blank when I click the button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

How big are the pics? If you right click them on your computer and select properties it will tell you the size.

Are you saying you entered info into the price or trade value boxes and then got an error? If so, can you tell me exactly what you put in the price or trade value box?

Thank you for your timely reply. My apologies for not following up sooner.

Price: I figured that one out. I was typing "$4,000" instead of "4000". Just got a new ad posted, but I did not try to include any pics.

Pics: Followed your directions and found the size to be 1.03 MB.

Here's my previous ad if it helps:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=89880&highlight=Jeep

Thank you again, and Happy New Year.

Thank you for your timely reply. My apologies for not following up sooner.

Price: I figured that one out. I was typing "$4,000" instead of "4000". Just got a new ad posted, but I did not try to include any pics.

Pics: Followed your directions and found the size to be 1.03 MB.

Here's my previous ad if it helps:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=89880&highlight=Jeep

Thank you again, and Happy New Year.

Let me know if you have more problems with the pictures, at that size you shouldn't have any issues

Back
Top Bottom