• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Professional Dog Training Services

Vman

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I live in Canton and have been training dogs since 1996. Mostly Basic/Advanced obedience and Personal Protection, but I can do scent training, basic retrieval (I'll leave hunting retrievers up to those who specialize but I can work with someone if interested) as well as behavior problems, a puppy program and more. Since I'm on the ODT I can work out trades or possible trades for training. :cool: I'll work with pretty much any dog and have trained everything from chihuahua's & Jack Russells to Pit Bulls & Great Danes! Three training style offerings to fit your budget and time/availability. 1) In-home training: Train at your house 1 day a week, average class time is about 1hr but I often run over that ;) 2) Private training at my location or other designated location 1 class per week/1 hour 3) Residency training: I'll take the dog for 5-10 days and do the training then work with you and the dog in included follow up lessons. All residency training is done in my home and in a home atmosphere. Private boarding is possible after a dog has gone through training as well.
I am a certified trainer through National K9 and you can check out their website at www.nk9.com. If you are interested in contacting me you can e-mail me at: cctrainertim@aol.com or call (404)925-7262. I'd love to help!

Tim

Back
Top Bottom