• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Professional Drafter for Hire

CADFather

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Although I have worked a couple of temp jobs I've been basically unemployed since this time in 2008 and I know it's not something that the average person might need, but it's basically all I got. I am a professional drafter by trade, I do Computer Aided Design (CAD) work with a program called AutoCAD, I also use Inventor and Solidworks. What I can offer is basically anything that you may have a need for a technical drawing of.

Anything including but not limited to; Floor plans, (Residential, Commercial), AC, Electrical, Plumping (MEP) drawings (Complete system drawings, residential, commercial, what have you, includes HVAC systems) Steel Detailing, Mechanical Design and Blueprints. If you need something drawn up, either on your site (anywhere) or from my home, I am always open to questions. I have over 20 years experience in Drafting/Design and have done everything listed above and more, just give me a shout here or in a PM, heck you can even email me at CADFather"at"charter"dot"net (just take out the quotes and words and add the proper @ and . in their place). I have my own software and computer to do the work on and my rates are very reasonable, plus I do provide free estimates to complete the work.

Many thanks
CADFather

Edited to add:
If you have a piece of property to move (sell) commercial or residential, remember a detailed floor plan may just make the difference in getting it noticed and making the sell.

Last edited:
Any experience with Revit? I'm assuming you are still looking for full time employment, and if that is the case, how far are you willing to drive. I have family in the biz in the Atlanta area and just thought I could throw a feeler out for someone in need. Feel free to PM if you would like to discuss in private.

I do have a little experience with Revit, not much, although I am willing to learn. I have a copy of Revit Structural 2009 here at the house that was a holdover from when I owned my own business a couple of years ago. I had a business partner and a couple of employees that were wizards with Revit , so I never really had to do much in it, since he reviewed most all of their work. I'll dust the cob webs off the copy here and get re-familiar with it though and shoot you a PM so we can talk a little more.

Also the drive isn't too bad, I only live about 10 minutes from Exit #350 SR 2/Battlefield Pkwy. (Ringgold, Ft. Oglethorpe) on I-75, yeah it's the next to last exit in the state if you are headed north, but I do need the work and it's all interstate. I do have family in the Cartersville area though, and I could stay with them if I ever needed to after a long day.

CADFather

Last edited:
Battlesausage,
I sent an email to that gentleman's address you gave me, but I failed to request a read receipt on it. Since then I have found out that some other emails I had sent that evening failed to go through. Do you think you could ask him if he received it? I would be very much obliged if you would. Once again, many thanks my friend.

CAD

Back
Top Bottom